Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two Months

Audrey is two months old today.  That meant visiting the doctor for a checkup and her first round of shots.  The shots made her scream like I have never heard her scream before.  Usually, her cry is a loud "wahhh" noise.  This was a shrill scream that made it sound like she was being tortured.  It was so bad that I even teared up a little bit.  Make fun of me if you must, but I had never heard her carry on like that before. 

Other than the shots, the visit went very well.  She is healthy and developing well.  She now weighs 11 lbs 9 oz and is 24 inches long.  That puts her in the 75th and 90th percentiles respectively.  Her next checkup is at 4 months old; I think I'll make her dad take her to that one so I don't have to hear her scream like that again when she gets more shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment