Sunday, October 30, 2016

Side by Side Comparisons

When I am playing with my friends' children, it is only natural that certain expressions or mannerisms will remind me of their parents.  Even when they're babies, it's only natural to see characteristics that remind you of their mom or dad.  What I've found interesting about the third child is that the comparisons to the parents dwindle while comparisons to older siblings increase exponentially. 

Since Fletcher was born, people initially said he looked a lot like Barrett.  In the past few months, however, most people aren't quite sure who he looks like.  So, I decided it would be fun to do some side by side comparisons so you can decide for yourself. 



 

 
If you hadn't figured it out, those are in order from the oldest member of our household to the youngest.  

There is no doubt that Fletcher got Billy's crazy hair.  Aside from that, as I look at the pictures right next to each other, it is clear that our children are truly a mixture of our physical characteristics.  It is so amazing to see the way God has constructed these 3 completely unique individuals. What's even more amazing is how I much I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment