Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Very Audrey Shower

This past Saturday, my friends from high school threw a baby shower for me with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme.  Everyone was dressed in black and white, and we had lunch at the most adorable tea room.  I believe we drank 8 or 9 pots of tea (decaf for Audrey and I), and we snacked on a tiered tray full of finger sandwiches, scones, and tasty desserts.  As you can see from the pictures, we even found time to glam it up with some pearls and diamonds for the camera. 

The most exciting part for baby Audrey was all of the goodies that she got.  Amongst them, Audrey received:
  • Her first Old Navy fleece,
  • Diaper disposal bags that I thought were doggie poop bags at first,
  • Her first Dr. Suess book,
  • A Willow Tree figurine to remind her of her mom (ok, maybe that's more for me),
  • A froggie sleeper for the little Tadpole,
  • And, her first gift from Tiffany's (a white and pink piggy bank). 

It was great to spend time with my friends and celebrate little Audrey's arrival.  Thank you to my friends for planning the shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment