Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Silly Sleepers

One thing that our kids are both really good at is sleeping. They do come by it pretty naturally after all.  I love to sleep and am generally one of those people that is out within minutes of my head hitting the pillow.  So, it's no surprise that my kids are really sound sleepers.  Barrett once slept through an air show where very loud airplanes were flying right over our heads.  And Audrey...oh Audrey...she can sleep in what look to be some of the most uncomfortable positions ever.  Then there are the dogs.  Not to be left out, they find places to sleep all over the house.  Stella's favorite place is the guest bedroom, and Jack likes the chair in the office. 

With all of this great sleeping going on in our household, it shouldn't surprise anyone that I sometime have to get out the camera to take photos of everyone when they're sleeping, especially when I find them in some ridiculous position.  So, here are a few photos I've snapped recently of my silly sleepers.

 Jack's feet are up in the air, but he isn't on his back...I don't know how he was balancing.

I can't believe her legs weren't getting cold.

Barrett started out driving the boat, but then he got tired.  I guess it's a good thing Papa was helping him drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment