Sunday, August 18, 2013

West County Observation #2

Sperry Topsiders...they are everywhere.  Sperrys are to West County as Ug boots were to the college campus circa 2006.  I am an admitted owner of a more traditional looking pair of Sperry shoes, and I love them.  They are comfortable and cover up chipped toenail polish when I am too lazy to touch it up.  I still am a little self conscious about what I can wear them with though.  Well, that was until I moved to West County.  You see, here, Sperrys go with everything.  Jeans and a causal shirt with Sperrys, of course.  Leggings and a tunic with Sperrys, it works as a casual look.  Sweats with Sperrys, go for it.  Sundress and pearls with Sperrys, whatever makes you comfortable.  I guess a true test of how quickly I assimilate to being a West County resident will be when I decide I can rock my Sperrys with practically anything in my closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment