Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All at Once

It always seems like things happen all at once.  With the arrival of the holidays always comes an influx of family gatherings and friend's parties.  On top of that, my birthday is Friday, and that is just the normal activities.  This week, Jackson had to go to the vet because he has colonitis and Billy and I have each taken a day off work to stay home and take care of Audrey because of her double ear infection and pink eye.  I have to admit, however, that being home today was nice.  I have had some time to do some online shopping and to get a few things done around the house.  I know this weekend will be busy, so the more I can get done during the week the better. 

Even with all of this going on, it has been exciting to introduce Audrey to the festivities of the holidays.  We listen to Christmas music every opportunity we get; I want Audrey to like it as much as I do so we will outnumber Billy, and he'll have to listen to it more often.  We can already tell that Audrey likes the tree.  You can see that there are some pictures of her touching the branches and ornaments.  She has also tried "helping" me wrap gifts.  She is really going to enjoy ripping the paper off of gifts this year; I have a feeling she'll be more excited about that than the presents themselves. I'll try to keep up with posting pictures and information as we get closer to Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment