Friday, June 2, 2017

Mommy Days

I had the opportunity this week to spend some quality time with each of my kiddos.  With 3 little ones, it isn't often that I get one on one time with them, especially for the 2 oldest ones.  So, this week, they each got a morning where they had mommy to themself.  I gave them free reign (within reason) to do what they wanted.

Barrett had his day first, and he chose to go ice skating with mommy. I think I spend more time tryng to get all of his pads on than we did actually skating.  He loved it though, and in the end, he admitted that I was better than he thought I would be.  After that, we ate lunch at Bread co and then went to Michaels to get some art supplies.  We then made his summer sticker chart and loaded music he wanted onto the MP3 player we got him for his birthday. 



Audrey's day was next, and she chose a visit to the zoo as her first activity.  It was a beautiful morning, so the animals were very active.  In fact, I am pretty sure the polar bear was putting on a show just for us.   We got a free carousel ride since we got there before 9, and we were the first people on the train when it started running at 9 am.  After our zoo visit, Audrey wanted to get a mani/pedi, and then we had lunch at Five Star Burgers.  She wanted Sugarfire, but that was too far out of the way to be "within reason."



After Audrey's morning wrapped up, I took both her and Barrett to the Magic House for a special Blues day.  They got to meet Louie, the Blues mascot, and play at all of their favorite exhibits.  Barrett also found a new favorite exhibit: the kids construction zone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment