Thursday, October 8, 2015

10 Years Later

I have been falling down on the job, and managed to let more than a month go by without a blog post.  Today, however, is definitely worth breaking that record.  Why?  Because today marks 10 years since the date my husband and I said "I do."  The crazy thing is that it seems like just a moment and forever at the same time.

As with any marriage, the past 10 years has seen both ups and downs for Mr. and Mrs. William J. Nance.  Despite the sometimes rocky road, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Each day we have spent together has brought Billy and I closer to each other, and I thank God every day that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.  I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband that is willing to stick by me and work with me to keep our marriage strong.  It is hard work, but it is totally worth it.

So, in honor of these 10 years of marriage, I would like to introduce:

The Nance's 10 Year Anniversary Top 10 List

10. Ten Years Since We Started This Journey
9.  Nine Amazing Years in St. Louis
8. Eight Seasons of House
7. Seven Christmas Trees (5 real and 2 artificial)
6.  Six Cars that Carried Both of Our Names on the Title
5.  Five "Permanent" Addresses
4.  Four Babies (2 human and 2 canine)
3.  Three Churches that have helped make our marriage stronger
2.  Two Mortgages
1.  One Bond Joined by God


I love you Billy Nance!

No comments:

Post a Comment