Sunday, January 15, 2012

Audreyisms

I haven't really captured a lot of the silly little things that Audrey says on this blog, but she definitely has quite a few Audreyisms. Today at church, she had such a good one, that I decided to summarize a few of my favorite things that she has said lately.
-Today at church, she told her Sunday school teacher that her mommy has a baby in her tummy that is going to be born in April and it is a girl that is going to be named Jesus.
-She loves her "packback" as she calls it and takes it everywear.
-I don't think she can really pronouce Bitty Baby, so she calls her baby doll Rubby Baby.
-The day after Christmas, Audrey was not eating her breakfast very well, so Billy decided to encourage her by using her favorite hockey player as an example. He asked, "What do you think TJ Oshie does every morning?" to which Audrey replied, "Scores goals."
-With the recent turn in potty training, when we are in public, I take Audrey to the ladies restroom when she has to go. I usually take the opportunity to go to, and for the first time since I can remember, she claps for me when I finish and says, "Good job mommy! You went tinkle in the potty."
-Last week at school, Audrey told her teacher that she was mad at me. When her teacher inquired as to why, Audrey informed her that I had left her and daddy at home on Sunday afternoon to go to Yoga.
-For some time now, when someone does something that Audrey does not like, she reponds very clearly and forcefully with, "I don't like that."
-When we are saying prayers at night or before meals, Audrey likes to throw in some thanksgiving for her toys, clothes, and friends. She also prays for friends and family. What is surpising is how frequently she prays for the Blues and specific players like TJ Oshie and David Perron, both of which she calls by first and last name.
Please, if you know of any Audreyisms that I've forgotten to add, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment