Friday, November 20, 2009

Time Flies

I was looking at pictures of Audrey from the past 7 months today, and I am amazed by how much she has grown.  I know it should be no surprise, but when I see her every day, I guess I am not as aware of how much bigger she is getting.  Even her face is starting to change a little bit.  I know I have to enjoy those moments where she is cuddling up to me and climbing all over me, because all too soon, those moments will be distant memories too.  She is getting so big that it is hard to carry her around for too long.  More than that, however, she isn't content to be held much of the time; she wants to be down on the floor where she can crawl and explore. 

I am so excited to celebrate Christmas with Audrey this year.  Every time I see a commercial for a Christmas sale or see a tree up at a store, I am filled with excitement.  It makes me feel like a little kid again; I guess that is what having your own little kid does to you.  As busy as we are, I hope we find the time to enjoy it all.  I have no doubt that Audrey will be amused by the wrapping and tissue paper.  We will have to start teaching her how to rip open presents now, so she'll have it down by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment