Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!

Well, we made it past April 1 without the birth of our baby.  I am somewhat relieved for her, because she won’t have to share her special day with all of the pranking and jokes.  For those that got my prank email, I hope you found it as humorous as I did.  I knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to play a really good April Fool’s joke, and I couldn’t turn it down.  After all, how many people actually have their due date on April 1?  

We are still hanging in there.  I will be working one more day this week (through Friday), and I begin my leave on Monday.  If I haven’t had the baby by then, I’ll have to come up with something to do so that I don’t drive myself crazy.  I am thinking a pedicure would be nice.  Maybe I’ll be able to motivate myself to do one last good house-cleaning before the baby gets here. We’re still hoping she comes on her own before next Wednesday though.  It is a bit of a relief that the final countdown has begun.  Only 6 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment